|REGISTER FOR CLASS:||At Least 45 Days in Advance|
Classes that do not meet the Minimum Attendance Requirements 45 days in advance will be cancelled.
This 5-day Train The Trainer course comprises three elements: a two-day 3M training course, a two-day 3M test, and one day for instructions in preparing set-up for local classes.
Training focuses on the skills and knowledge necessary to apply 3M graphics in a trade-show design setting. Participants will learn the proper installation of 3M graphics applications using appropriate materials, tools, and techniques. Applications include, but are not limited to, walls, windows, and floors. In addition to application techniques, other training topics include surface preparation, installation considerations, and maintenance and repair recommendations.
Upon successfully completing the 3M testing, Train The Trainer participants will receive 3M Endorsed Windows, Walls, and Floor designation from 3M. In addition, they will be authorized to teach the 5-day 3M™ Windows Walls Floors member course at their local training center.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following regulations:
· Arrive in the workshop on time and fit for duty.
· Wear long pants and work boots in workshops.
· Wear shirts with sleeves.
· No shorts or sandals inside the training center.
· No torn, wore-out, or objectionable sayings on clothing at any time.
· No guests are allowed in the dorm rooms.
· Keep dorm room windows closed. They are for emergency use only.
· Observe quiet time from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
· Horseplay, harassment, abusive language, or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
· No illegal drugs (per Federal law) or weapons.
· No glass containers in the recreational areas.
· No alcohol is allowed in the workshops.
· Sunbathing can be done in the pool area.