Superintendent-in-Training Program #3
Class Times: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8 am - 4:30 pm.
Program 3 continues development of planning and problem solving skills, as well as electrical and life safety systems. Emphasis is also placed on jobsite leadership and other management techniques.
Lesson Topics for Program Three Include:
- Quality Management
- Problem Solving
- Sustainable Building
- Connecting the Estimate to the Jobsite
- Accounting for the Jobsite
- Electrical Systems Interface
- Change Management
- Life Safety Systems Interface
- Leadership and Motivation
- Document Control