|REGISTER FOR CLASS:||At Least 45 Days in Advance|
Classes that do not meet the Minimum Attendance Requirements 45 days in advance will be cancelled.
The minimum participants for this course is: 10
· Only Directors and Coordinators of training programs may register in this class.
· Session ends at noon on last day of class. Please schedule your travel accordingly.
· Participants must bring to the workshop a copy of their most recent quarter training schedule.
This 5-day class is designed for Directors and Coordinators of training programs. The following issues are addressed in this class:
Local Training Program Guidelines:
· Local Training Program Administration
· Local Training Facility Management
· JATC Standards of Apprenticeship
· Legal Requirements for Training Programs
· Trust Fund Management and ERISA Requirements
International Training Fund (CITF) Services for Local Training Programs:
· Train-The-Trainer Workshops
· Member Training - Qualification and Certification Programs
· Carpenter Skill Advancement Program (CSAP)
· Academic Training - Instructor Certification Program
· All Other Services and Resources Available from CITF
· New Curriculum Materials from the CITF
· Existing Curriculum